Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/21 19:10:54 UTC

Themes components should be loaded after the applications

I have seen that the themes are loaded after the framework component
and before the applications.
This cause an error when the newly added multiflex theme tries to
define its seeds because the VisualThemeSet it belongs to is defined
by the ecommerce application.

I think we should have the theme loaded after the application.

-Bruno

Re: Themes components should be loaded after the applications

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
I created a JIRA with a patch for this:

Thank you,
-Bruno

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, of course I agree too (sorry for the commit did not thought about dependencies). Hopefully, from your advices, Bruno will find
a good solution

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.