Posted to user@struts.apache.org by cheeran <sa...@omgeo.com> on 2009/03/19 17:34:44 UTC

Re: Parameters in URL

I use struts 2.1.6, follow both struts.properties and includeParams="none".
The paramter in action class comes as

valuea, valueb where valueb is the default form value. I use sx:a to assign
a target to the link. Any other reason ? I use this in a  tab panel tab
page.

Thanks,
Santhosh

Re: Parameters in URL

Posted by cheeran <sa...@omgeo.com>.
My company virus scanner prevents me from putting xml here. When I use s:url
and add parameters using s:param and set the URL as href to sx:a , an ajax
anchor tag, I get the following error. I get two sets of values for each
action parameters comma separated. One the value I sent via s:param. 2 - the
default form value for those action parameter.

I was answering in the context following post. I am using this board for
first time.

http://www.nabble.com/Parameters-in-URL-td15485039.html#a22604454

Thanks,
Santhosh

Re: Parameters in URL

Posted by Jim Kiley <jh...@summa-tech.com>.
I'm having an extremely hard time understanding what you are asking here.  I