Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2014/04/14 22:02:03 UTC

mod_lua status pages

A reminder of a conversation from last week:

In your talk on mod_lua, you talked about your fancy mod_status
"replacement" in Lua.

Would you please put a httpd-lua.conf.in in conf/extras that shows how
to configure that, and then put the script itself in that same directory
(or somewhere else, if you can think of somewhere that makes sense) with
instructions of where to copy/move it to in order to get it working?

Likewise, if feasible, the block-by-rbl example you talked about.

Thanks.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: mod_lua status pages

Posted by Mario Brandt <jb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

since there wasn't feedback, here my config in short form.

LoadModule lua_module modules/mod_lua.so

AddHandler lua-script .lua
<Directory /server-status>
DirectoryIndex server-status.lua
</Directory>

Alternative there is an option to install it as a handler

LuaMapHandler ^/server-status$ /path/to/server-status.lua

Cheers
Mario

Re: mod_lua status pages

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.