Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/24 19:42:47 UTC

Deprecate IProvider

Hi,

I did some refactoring on master branch to deprecate interface
org.apache.wicket.util.IProvider and use java.util.function.Supplier
(and lambdas) in its place. It's not a huge work but i'd like to have
some feedbacks before merging it into master. You can see the changed
code here:
https://github.com/bitstorm/wicket/commit/9c100492f5604521ab87459fe9eb17af0171d2c1

Andrea.

Re: Deprecate IProvider

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
+1!

Please create a ticket and an entry in the migration guide, section "API
breaks".

The same could be done for org.apache.wicket.util.IContextProvider with a
Function.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov