Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by ke...@sz.murata.com.cn on 2010/12/24 05:28:56 UTC

copy function for label and TextInput is disable

Hi all,

How about below features in pivot 2.0?

1. does label can support copy function like HTML.
2. does TextInput can support editable like Textarea.

There are actual experience and feedback come from end user,they use to
HTML mode for long time.
So they would like use copy function everywhere.
Is there any advise?

Best regards,
Ken Jiang

Murata Electronics Trading  (Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd
Tel:86-755-82847251
E-mail:kenjiang@sz.murata.com.cn

Re: copy function for label and TextInput is disable

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
TextArea doesn't have a built-in border. You can just wrap it in a Border and set the color on that.

Posted by ke...@sz.murata.com.cn.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.
Ken,