Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Anjali Gautam <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/18 15:16:24 UTC

Issue in application deployment on spark cluster

Hello Everybody,

I am new to Apache spark. I have created an application in Python which works well on spark locally but is not working properly when deployed on standalone spark cluster.

Can anybody comment on this behaviour of the application? Also if spark Python code requires making some changes to get working on the cluster.

Please let me know if some more information is required.

Thanks & Regards
Anjali

Re: Issue in application deployment on spark cluster

Posted by Asmeet <as...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>.
Hello Anjali,

     According to the documentation at the following URL

http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/submitting-applications.html

it says "Currently, standalone mode does not support cluster mode for Python applications."
Does this relate to your problem/query.

Regards,
Asmeet