Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@intland.com> on 2003/12/07 18:30:14 UTC

Tomcat-4.1.24 Hangs

Hi,

after two days my tomcat-4.1.24 hangs. I cannot connect to the server not
even with "telnet localhost 8080". The Process (JVM) is not big, it is
approx 100Mb.

Any ideas why?

TC is running under RedHat-9.0 with Sun Jre-1.4.2_02.

Zsolt

RE: Tomcat-4.1.24 Hangs

Posted by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@intland.com>.
Hi David,

the process itself is alive, because there are some log messages, the server
just cannot be connected neither by a browser nor by telnet.

Zsolt

Re: Tomcat-4.1.24 Hangs

Posted by David Rees <dr...@greenhydrant.com>.