Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> on 2012/04/30 18:17:33 UTC

Preview of Blog Post

You have to login to the blog (or request an account if you do not
have one) but here is the blog post:

https://blogs.apache.org/roller-ui/authoring/preview/mrunit/?previewEntry=apache_mrunit_0_9_0

I will be reviewing and posting later this afternoon.

Feedback appreciated.

Brock

Re: Preview of Blog Post

Posted by Jim Donofrio <do...@gmail.com>.
I added a paragraph about the new classifiers, hadoop1 and hadoop2
instead of 020, 100 and 023.

I added an entry about the combiner, the static conveniene methods in
PipelineMapReduceDriver and the deprecation of the
output/inputFromString methods

I also added some more details in the other entries.

Otherwise it looks good, go ahead and post it