Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Alexander1893 <al...@familie-schweizer.net> on 2009/10/11 16:36:30 UTC

Trading Platform

Hi all,

I read a lot of threads about malls and so one - but actually I haven't
found an answer to my task.

I'd like to set up an ofbiz store with the following features:

> Every registered user of the shop can buy and sell products (the
> buying-part ist not really the problem)
> Every registered user has an virtual account within the system
> A user can create products himself (name, pictures, keywords etc.)
> The products of a user are not shown immediately in the shop. They first
> have to be approved by an administrator of the company running the site
> When a product of an user is bought by another user, the company running
> the site gets a handling fee - the rest of the selling-price is
> transferred to the vitrual account of selling user while the virtual
> account of the buying user is charged with the full amount.

Can such a scenarion be realized using ofbiz and the roles etc.? How would
be the best way?

Thanks a lot for any help!

Best regards
Alexander