Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by judy_user <si...@tcs.com> on 2009/06/30 11:28:00 UTC

error while configuring juddi

hi,
Can anyone please let me know what is the stable working version of jUDDI
currently?
I am using juddi-0.9rc4 along with apache-tomcat-6.0.20 and jdk 6. When I
run juddi, I am able to see the juddi happiness page without any errors(red
text), but when I try out any of the queries like get_authToken,publish,etc
on the console, I always get an error 'fault string and possible fault code
is not set' for every operation invoked.

 Can anyone please let me know if juddi-0.9rc4 works with jdk6 or do I need
to use jdk 5 only?

Re: error while configuring juddi

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
jUDDI's release version was changed from 0.9 to 2.0 to line up with the
UDDI specification version it is implementing. So 2.0=0.9 in that
regard: Use java 5.

I'm not sure about your errors. Maybe someone else knows. The console,
is added for debugging purposes. Use the uddibrowser.org is probably
easier. We are focusing on a new portlet/GWT based console in the UDDIv3.

--Kurt

Posted by judy_user <si...@tcs.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.