Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Apache Pulsar Slack <ap...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/05 18:12:39 UTC

Slack digest for #general - 2018-02-05

2018-02-04 18:53:03 UTC - CJJ: If this were implemented in the producer WebSocket endpoint, would the endpoint reject a connection (with an HTTP error code) when there already was a connected producer of the same name? Or would it just be publishing that is prevented? I would require the former for my use case (establishing a write-lock as a mutex, where every producer knows about it before attempting to actually publish).
----
2018-02-04 21:30:39 UTC - Matteo Merli: Correct, for a new websocket session, a producer is created, so if a producer with same name is present the websocket session will be rejected
+1 : CJJ
----
2018-02-05 12:54:30 UTC - Zongyang, Xiao: \
----
2018-02-05 14:03:44 UTC - Tiago Caxias: /
----