Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Vincent Keunen <vi...@manex.be> on 2002/08/11 17:38:12 UTC

missing james dev archives (was: Re: Getting started)

Well, I searched the archives and could not find the messages, indeed.
Bad archives....  :-(

I can't send you the replies since I don't keep them (too many messages).

All: who else is aware of missing archives?  Archives are very useful...
 we should find a solution.  Who has ideas?

--
!try; do()

RE: missing james dev archives (was: Re: Getting started)

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Well, I searched the archives and could not find the messages, indeed.
> Bad archives....  :-(

I am not seeing any archives for James messages sent August 5th, 6th or 7th.
The archives jumped from Sun, 04 Aug 2002 10:18:31 -0700 to Thu, 08 Aug 2002
12:55:39 -0700.  Christian Myrvold's messages were on August 7th.

Fortunately, I haven't cleared out my "Deleted" folder, so I can forward
copies to him directly.

	--- Noel