Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Penberthy, Bill" <BP...@IQNavigator.com> on 2001/04/12 02:04:23 UTC

Inetinfo error on NT with IIS

I have come across the following issue which I was hoping you could help me
resolve.

1) I did a fresh install of WinNT4.0 with SP 4
2) Installed Option Pack
3) Reinstalled SP 4
4) Installed jdk.1.3.2
5) Followed the directions for configuring IIS to use isapi_redirect.dll,
got the green up arrow
6) Followed the directions for wrapping tomcat into a service and started
tomcat.
7) Going to localhost:8080 (direct to Tomcat) works fine, even if I could
never get the color game figured out...
8) Going to localhost (IIS) gets me a Doc Watson error about Inetinfo

I have rechecked all registry entries and they are identical to the Tomcat
and IIS guide recommendations
I have looked through the .properties files, and they SEEM correct...
I have reviewed the archive and have seen this similar problem mentioned
before, but I was unable to find a solution posted.
I have considered percussive maintenance, but I figured I would ask for help
first.

HELP!

Thanks.

Bill Penberthy