Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Elad Messing <El...@sphera.com> on 2004/02/04 16:29:58 UTC

Dynamic path to
Hi all
	I need to include a javascript with my page, that has a
different path for each user (branding related). The javascript has
error messages that are brandable.
	The dynamic part of the path is coming from a "visit" property.

	So - I have added this line to the ".script" file I am using :

<include-script resource-path="ognl:'/com/sphera/rd/layout/scripts' +
visit.UserBrandingDir + '/grs_msg.js'"/>

	But - as I can see from the exception I am using - ognl is no
allowed here.
"Unable to include external script
context:/js/ognl:'/com/sphera/rd/layout/scripts' + visit.UserBrandingDir
+ '/grs_msg.js': only classpath resources are supported."

	What is the best way to use a "visit" property in a script path
?

	thank you

Elad Messing

Sphera Tech. LTD