Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/01 14:03:44 UTC

Re: Building camel-ftp on Windows 7

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Martin Gilday <ma...@imap.cc> wrote:
> I'm trying to build Camel on Windows 7 but getting 2 test failures in
> camel-ftp.  I can see that the Hudson build is completing successfully,
> so it appears to be a platform dependant problem.  Has anyone built
> Camel on any version of Windows recently?
>
> I do not think it is a Maven issue, as the tests fail in Eclipse also.
> The failures I am getting are:
>
> FtpConsumerLocalWorkDirectoryAsAbsolutePathTest line 78
> FtpConsumerLocalWorkDirectoryTest line 75
>
> Both relate to the file in lwd not being deleted.  I've tried increasing
> any sleeps to check if it is time dependant.  If I add in a manual
> local.delete() then it returns false, suggesting the file is locked
> open.

If you just comment out that last part of the test. So it completes.
Can you then lets say 10-20 sec. later manually delete that file from
the local work dir?

And to be sure it worked on your system before *upgrading* to Windows 7?

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Building camel-ftp on Windows 7

Posted by Martin Gilday <ma...@imap.cc>.
No, I've never built Camel on Windows before.  I usually use a mac where
these tests passed.  I'll try building on Vista at work today to see if
it is a W7 problem.