Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/09 02:17:08 UTC

Re: Problem

Hi,

We haven't tested Kandula and Sandesha together. However please do this,
Place the addressing handlers in the global phase as required by Kandula and
also in the service phase as in the Sandesha configuration. If this works
then we can figure out an optimized place for the addressing handler.

Thanks,
Jaliya