Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Chris Sciarrino <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/03 14:36:45 UTC

Assign instance to another account

Hi,

Is it possible to assign a VM to another user through the cloudstack web
interface?

For example if I had a request from a user to have an instance deployed for
them, I would be able to deploy it as the admin and then assign it to their
account so that they would still be able to control the VM (power on/off,
snapshots etc).

I have seen references that it is possible to do this but can't seem to
find the option.

Re: Assign instance to another account

Posted by Punit Dambiwal <hy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,