Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/09 06:29:55 UTC

[classlib][testing] need to run classlib tests over DRLVM

Hello committers,

could somebody take care about
*HARMONY-2107*<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2107>?

It is trivial to fix issue allows easily identify tests that leads to vm
hang up/crash in the process of enabling classlib tests over VM.

 Thanks in advance, Vladimir

Re: [classlib][testing] need to run classlib tests over DRLVM

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.
Well, my scenario is to make sure that my fixes in beans don't
introduce new hangs/failures on DRLVM. This means running  AWT and
SWING tests on top of DRLVM that was a painful process before.

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,

Re: [classlib][testing] need to run classlib tests over DRLVM

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
I'll take a look.