Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Steve Pruitt <SP...@exstream.com> on 2003/07/03 00:24:02 UTC

soap attachments

All,

I am trying to put together the pieces for writing a RPC web service that processes a MIME attachment.  The axis api obviously has what I need to get at SOAPMessage attachments, etc.  But these classes seem to available only to the handler chain via the MessageContext argument.

If the soap body has something like  <myElem href="the attachment.pdf"/> how can I get this resolved when my web service method is called?  I must be missing something obvious.

Thanks,

Steve Pruitt

Re: soap attachments

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Steve,

Please post Axis questions to axis-user@ws.apache.org.

Thanks.

On 2 Jul 2003 at 18:24, Steve Pruitt wrote:

> All,
>
> I am trying to put together the pieces for writing a RPC web service that processes a MIME attachment.  The axis api obviously has what I need to get at SOAPMessage attachments, etc.  But these classes seem to available only to the handler chain via the MessageContext argument.
>
> If the soap body has something like  <myElem href="the attachment.pdf"/> how can I get this resolved when my web service method is called?  I must be missing something obvious.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Steve Pruitt

Scott Nichol

Do not reply directly to this e-mail address,
as it is filtered to only receive e-mail from
specific mailing lists.