Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/11 15:45:59 UTC

1x Finish line... Do we need to hangout (possibly this wknd or evening)?

Should we all agree on a time (maybe saturday at noon PST) to take, say, 4
hours, and just work together to finish the release off? ... Or are we
close to the finish line?

Im personally booked solid M-F 9-5, but am happy to catch up this wknd to
help get organized, and do some plumbing with you guys if we need the
manpower.

And of course Thanks everyone for the hard work so far on this release !

--
jay vyas

Re: 1x Finish line... Do we need to hangout (possibly this wknd or evening)?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
I believe we are pretty close. If the vote is a success today then I will try
to roll-out the bits by the end of it. All we'd need after that is to build
the packages (I believe Evans has all the tools to make it happen) and push
the web-site update with a couple of tweak tracked by BIGTOP-1916.

Or did you have something else in mind? Thanks
  Cos