Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Chris Miller <cm...@34s.de> on 2018/10/15 12:18:04 UTC

Where are the TaskManagers IPs and Ports stored?

Hi,

I'm looking for the property file where IP and Port of TaskManagers are
stored in Flink.
Does anyone know where it is located and when it's updated?

(And for the case that there should not be such a file, where does the
JobManager and TaskManagers take this information from?)

Thanks.

Chris

Re: Where are the TaskManagers IPs and Ports stored?

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Please refer to official documentation [1][2].

The tm's RPC port is even dynamic, and Flink does not persist it.
You can view them from the "Task Managers" menu on the left side of the
Flink web UI.

Thanks, vino.

[1]:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/ops/config.html#taskmanager-rpc-port