Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Issam Alameh <is...@alameh.net> on 2000/07/26 13:10:13 UTC

Perl 5.6 and mod_perl

hello,
    does perl 5.6 supports mod_perl and Apache::ASP module??

I don't know if somebody has answered this question before, but I am new to this mailing list and I don't know from where to get the archives,

so fogive me

Regards
Issam Alameh

Re: Perl 5.6 and mod_perl

Posted by ___cliff rayman___ <cl...@genwax.com>.
the list of archives can be found on the main mod_perl page:
http://perl.apache.org/

i liks geocrawler's personally.

--
___cliff rayman___cliff@genwax.com___http://www.genwax.com/Issam Alameh