Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Dan Milstein <da...@comcast.net> on 2009/11/10 15:38:43 UTC

Next Boston Hadoop Meetup, Tuesday, November 24th

After a packed, energetic first Boston Hadoop Meetup, we're having
another.  Next one will be in two weeks, on Tuesday, November 24th, 7
pm, at the HubSpot offices:

http://www.meetup.com/bostonhadoop/calendar/11834241/

(HubSpot is at 1 Broadway, Cambridge on the fifth floor.  There Will
Be Food.  There Will Be Beer.)

As before, we'll aim to have 2 c. 20 minute presentations, with plenty
of time for Q&A after each, and then a few 5-minute lightning talks.
Also, the eating and the chatting,.

Please feel free to contact me if you've got an idea for a talk of any
length, on Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Hbase, etc.

-Dan Milstein
617-401-2855
dmilstein@hubspot.com
http://dev.hubspot.com/