Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by wiesenfe <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/23 16:54:07 UTC

JDK15 support

Good afternoon,

I am trying to start Apache Ignite with persistence enabled on a given data
region.
(Using the example from the doc)
It works fine with JDK13 and does not work with JDK15: Is there a
compatibility issue and if yes, do you know when will Ignite be fully
compatible with this version of the JDK ?

Regards,
Emmanuel

Re: JDK15 support

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You are free to file tickets against Apache Ignite JIRA if you see any
issues while working on JDK15, maybe provide fixes as well.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: JDK15 support

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
The LTS versions are well supported, so Java 8 and 11. I don’t think other versions are well tested.