Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Kamesh Sampath <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2015/03/09 08:58:27 UTC

Subsystem Deployment and State Errors

 I am trying to deploy a subsystem on to my OSGi container, my subsystem was successfully installed but I see the following issues:Hi,
I am trying to deploy a subsystem on to my OSGi container, my subsystem was successfully installed but I see the following issues:
* The subsystem getting installed successfully but I subsystem bundles are not started automatically :(
* After the restart I see and when i issue "subsystem:list" i don't see the subsystem listed by the bundles are still there ..  but during start i got the below mentioned exception
```Caused by: org.osgi.service.subsystem.SubsystemException: org.osgi.service.coordinator.CoordinationException: Cannot add Participant org.apache.aries.subsystem.core.internal.BasicSubsystem$SaveManifestParticipant@2ab55207 to terminated Coordination
```when i looked at the trace there was a mention on a bundle "X" which earlier was not part of subsystem but I added it to subsystem and then manually uninstalled it form the bundles and cleaned the state.
Any pointers to these problems ?

Re: Subsystem Deployment and State Errors

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Right - I can confirm that I have seen similar issues on restart. It
would be good if someone spends a bit of time looking into this.

David

Posted by ka...@hotmail.com.

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kamesh,