Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/03/22 17:46:20 UTC

[STATUS] Jakarta and xml.apache skins done

On my local copy of Forrest I have three skins working: jakarta, xml.apache
and cocoon-printable.

I still use the old book.xml descriptors, and I'm now making a "scarab"
skin, that will be most probably the next Jakarta skin.

Will commit these changes when I get "rooted" in the "Forrest" ;-)
Then we can have all a look at it and PK-KP can write the correct skin using
the current mockups.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -

RE: [STATUS] Jakarta and xml.apache skins done

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Nicola wrote:

> Will commit these changes when I get "rooted" in the "Forrest" ;-)

Strange... I forwarded the vote results to root@apache.org some days
ago - maybe somebody with more karma can ask root politely again??

In case this doesn't work out in due time, send me over a copy of your
local mods and I'll commit them.

</Steven>