Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/20 12:49:40 UTC

Lift 2.0 snapshot error // ParsePath and Req

Just tried to use the latest Lift snapshot and got this error.....

[WARNING] D:\apache\esme\trunk\server_2.0\src\main\scala\bootstrap\liftweb\Boot.
scala:155: error: constructor cannot be instantiated to expected type;
[WARNING]  found   : net.liftweb.http.ParsePath
[WARNING]  required: net.liftweb.http.Req
[WARNING]       case ParsePath(l, _, _, _) if l startsWith TwitterAPI.ApiPath =>
 Full(AuthRole("user"))
[WARNING]            ^
[WARNING] one error found

Actually, think this change was based on Ethan's request:
http://old.nabble.com/Lift-AuthRoles,-httpAuthProtectedResource-td27080038.html

Re: Lift 2.0 snapshot error // ParsePath and Req

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
That was the first one. I'd be curious to see if other compile errors
were hidden or other errors would pop up during the tests.

D.

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
I agree.