Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/23 14:00:30 UTC

Mass TC Run-All during this weekend

Hi Igniters,

To get the full picture of the tests now, I'm not going to, I'm going to
run a massive Run All this weekend.

I'm going to start it at 20:00 MSK (17:00 UTC).

Are there any objections? If you need to run your branches, rearrange them
at the beginning of the queue ..

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Mass TC Run-All during this weekend

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
I wish this report have just 30 or 10 failures, so it would be very easy to
analyse these failures.

 I'll think how to present some statistic or summary of all these fails.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Dmitriy,

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igniters,

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igniters,

We have the positive dynamics in the resolving MTCGA JIRA tasks, and I must
mention the contributions of Aleksey Plekhanov, Nikolay Izhikov, Peter
Ivanov, Anton Kalashnikov, Alexey Goncharuk, Sergey Chugunov, Turik
Campbell.

Mass run-alls have been finished (
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_RunAll&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv
).