Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Marble <ma...@163.com> on 2020/05/19 05:20:53 UTC

Compute Task deployment Queries

Hi Guru,

I have ready 3 nodes cluster with zookeeper, have questions/confuse on the
task deployment.

Like flink, there is a web console to upload the jar file and control the
job run/stop/delete, how our ignite tasks deploy to my cluster? From the
doc, still not much understand the full pictures, need help, thanks.

And another query is, in debug/dev environment, How I can connect to this
cluster instances?
Ignite ignite = Ignition.Ignite(); ignite.start(); where to set the
connection string of the cluster instance? How can I run the tasks on the
cluster instance, instead of with the provided example local instance
startup?

Thanks a lot.

Re: Compute Task deployment Queries

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Marble,

Please forward these questions to the Ignite user list (
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html). The dev list is used
to discuss Ignite contribution and development topics.

-
Denis