Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Vov@ Sadovyy" <vs...@hotmail.com> on 2005/09/14 15:32:47 UTC

custom builds history

Hi,

I have interest task...-> To collect builds history, to make something like
builds history storage, with dates, test results etc. I see the only way -
to create an XML file and add during each build new record. But this
approach is complicated enough. Maybe somebody know simplest way? :)

Re: custom builds history

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@yahoo.com>.
You could also use Continuum :)

Yann