Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Shankar Mane <sh...@games24x7.com> on 2017/04/04 17:31:28 UTC

Does s3 plugin support AWS S3 signature version 4 ?

Quick question here:

Does s3 plugin support S3 signature version 4  ?

FYI: s3 plugin works in case when region has support for both v2 and v4
signature. Whereas it seems problematic, for regions (eg. ap-south-1) which
only has v4 signature version support.

regards,
shankar

Re: Does s3 plugin support AWS S3 signature version 4 ?

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.
Another Drill user recently filed this bug for a similar issue: (DRILL-5536) Support AWS S3 SSE-KMS encrypted objects querying

Gautam

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anup Tiwari <an...@games24x7.com>.
Any updates on this?