Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Robin Qiu <ro...@google.com> on 2020/09/09 17:10:38 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Preparing for Beam 2.25.0 release

Hello everyone,

The next Beam release (2.25.0) is scheduled to be cut on September 23
according to the release calendar [1].

I'd like to volunteer myself to handle this release. I plan on cutting the
branch on that date and cherry-picking in release-blocking fixes
afterwards. So unresolved release blocking JIRA issues should have
their "Fix Version/s" marked as "2.25.0".

Any comments or objections?

Thanks,
Robin Qiu

[1]
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=0p73sl034k80oob7seouanigd0%40group.calendar.google.com

Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing for Beam 2.25.0 release

Posted by Reza Rokni <re...@google.com>.
Thanx Robin!

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Thank you Robin!