Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Erwan <ar...@free.fr> on 2008/08/01 20:34:40 UTC

Re: writing binding extension to integrate JBI BC

Hi,
You may also take a look to the following document which deals with SCA
integration in PETALS ESB (JBI) Compliant.
Approach seems to be SCA as a JBI Service Engine.

http://www.ow2.org/xwiki/bin/download/Events/OW2QuarterlyMeetingGrenobleFrance/SCAwithPEtALS_05_15_2008.pdf

Hope mailling MessageId will work since I suscribed/get the
message/replied in order to follow the thread

Regards,
Erwan

Posted by Charuka Jayarathna <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erwan,