Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Langley <Jo...@mathworks.com> on 2008/02/20 14:43:33 UTC

axis2 status of rpc encoding

Hi,
  I've been trying to use Axis2 to generate java classes (using
wsdl2java.sh) from wsdl for that describes an rpc/literal service
delivered from Axis1. Regardless of which options I choose I seem to
consistently get a complaint about an "unexpected subelement".

"org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement
pingReturn
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException:
Unexpected subelement pingReturn"

  What is the official status of rpc encoding support in Axis2? I've
seen Jira issues that have a status of "resolved" around this, but I see
comments on the user mailing list suggesting that axis2 does not support
rpc encoding.

Can anyone comment on either: 1) the official status of rpc encoding
support or 2) their personal experience with it?

Thanks in advance

-- Langley

Re: axis2 status of rpc encoding

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
I started adding rpc/encoding some times ago and there are some suggestions
for that. I have to finish it.
The current status is not completed. Most probably this will available with
Axis2 1.4 release.

Please create a jira with your wsdl.

thanks,
Amila.