Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com> on 2003/03/04 01:13:43 UTC

Unused Imports

I did the commit. Unfortunately, I did it in one piece and the mail was
rejected :-) I have it in case anybody wants to review it. Though anyone
can generate the patch back from cvs easily.

Thanks to Ender Kilicoglu (ender@kilicoglu.nom.tr) for the patch. I
think that those kind of activities will pay in the long term.

While I was at that, I committed the JetspeedLocalization_it.properties
sent by Massimiliano Dessi on Jan 22.

Regards,
      Santiago

Re: Unused Imports

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 04:13  PM, Santiago Gala wrote:

> I did the commit. Unfortunately, I did it in one piece and the mail
> was rejected :-) I have it in case anybody wants to review it. Though
> anyone can generate the patch back from cvs easily.
>
> Thanks to Ender Kilicoglu (ender@kilicoglu.nom.tr) for the patch. I
> think that those kind of activities will pay in the long term.
>
> While I was at that, I committed the
> JetspeedLocalization_it.properties sent by Massimiliano Dessi on Jan
> 22.

Thought I already committed that one. Sorry

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software