Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/05 07:22:30 UTC

Stratos not starting up

Hi All,

I have installed Stratos on an EC2 instance. Installation was successful.
But I am not able to open the management console. I tried netstat for its
port. But it seems the server is not started yet. But I couldn't see any
error in log files. Please find attached log files.

What could be the issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Stratos not starting up

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Imesh for the feedback. I will try this.

Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Stratos not starting up

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Re: Stratos not starting up

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.

Re: Stratos not starting up

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Re: Stratos not starting up

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Stratos not starting up

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.

Re: Stratos not starting up

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Swapnil,

Re: Stratos not starting up

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Udara,

Re: Stratos not starting up

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
HI Swapnil,

Re: Stratos not starting up

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Isuru.

I will have a look at it.

Also just now I figured out that activemq is not running. Will look into it.

Thanks,
Swapnil

Re: Stratos not starting up

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.