Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by b....@valbosoft.com on 2007/04/18 12:17:31 UTC

maven 1 jetspeed plugin question

Hello,

I'm trying to speed up the jetspeed:war goal for jetspeed 1.6 by placing
the stage directory on a ramdisk. However, when I change war.stage.dir to
the ramdisk location, the war from the distribution isn't unpacked
anymore, and war from the target directory neither. I looked at the plugin
code, but I see nothing strange, there it seems that it just tries to
unpack the war from the ditribution into stage.
Is there some other property I should set? Any ideas?

Regards,

Bo van Weert