Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by MOLINA Stéphane <st...@aprilvie.fr> on 2007/06/14 11:03:00 UTC

[Trinidad] output

Hi,

I use trinidad by inserting some components like tables in an existing JSF pages.
This is conflicting with our current templating (<ui:insert> has strange comportements in a metaContainer facet).

So I want to create some <tr:skin-meta> that would render like a <link>. CSS parsing for skins would be provided too.
This new component would permit to avoid using <tr:document> just for skin CSS loading.

What do you think about this ? Do you have some advices or comments about that ?

Thank you by advance

--
Stéphane Molina

Re: [Trinidad] output