Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/15 12:55:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release 4.8.1, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version
4.8.1, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* Release notes [1]
* The official Apache source and binary distributions to be deployed
to dist.apache.org [2]
* All artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [3]
* Source code tag "v4.8.1-rc1" [4] with git sha
b4a2b108301ca03437bf5247164e74c0249523c0

BookKeeper's KEYS file contains PGP keys we used to sign this release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/bookkeeper/KEYS

Please download these packages and review this release candidate:

- Review release notes
- Download the source package (verify shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to build and run the bookkeeper service.
- Download the binary package (verify shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to run the bookkeeper service.
- Review maven repo, release tag, licenses, and any other things you think
it is important to a release.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Enrico Olivelli

[1] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/1795
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bookkeeper/bookkeeper-4.8.1-rc1/
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-1035/
[4] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/tree/v4.8.1-rc1

Re: [VOTE] Release 4.8.1, release candidate #1

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
+1(binding)

Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS

- SHA512 & GPG good