Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Derek Stevenson <de...@retrocode.com> on 2002/08/18 05:08:21 UTC

referencing packages for actions

Hi folks,

I've got the following in a form:

<FORM name="Quiz" action="$link.setAction("sgs/ScoreQuiz")" method="post">

When I submit the form, though, I get a class not found exception:

Requested Action not found: sgs
         Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
         [edu.stanford.summit.mocha.modules, org.apache.turbine.modules]

What I'm trying to do is reference an action in
WEB-INF/org/mycompany/modules/actions/sgs rather than in the actions
directory (anything I put in there is executed fine).  What's the proper
syntax for referencing an action in a subdirectory?  I've tried comma as a
separator as well with no luck.  Perhaps there's a tr.props setting where I
need to add the path for the actions/sgs directory?

Thanks,
Derek

Re: referencing packages for actions

Posted by Derek Stevenson <de...@retrocode.com>.
Great, thanks -- works like a charm. I had actually tried that but wasn't
getting any feedback, turns out my action's not properly configured. Duh. :)

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.