Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2016/04/07 19:17:31 UTC

[GITHUB] MATT setup for committers

In preparation for the migration to git-dual, if you are a committer, please visit

	http://id.apache.org

and add your Github user ID to the appropriate field. Then visit the M.A.T.T. page, and activate the connection

	https://matt.apache.org

This should enable your accounts with the required connectivity for our upcoming dual-git setup.

Cheers,

— leif

Re: [GITHUB] MATT setup for committers

Posted by Susan Hinrichs <sh...@network-geographics.com>.

On 4/13/2016 9:01 AM, Susan Hinrichs wrote:

> On 4/13/2016 8:34 AM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
>> On 04/13/2016 03:21 PM, Susan Hinrichs wrote:
>>> Oh, and I double checked that my github account has two factor
>>> authentication enabled.
>> You need to accept the invitation from the ASF on GitHub to join the org
>> - your team membership is pending acceptance. MFA cannot be verified
>> unless you have accepted the initial request.
>>
>> With regards,
>> Daniel.
>
> Would it be possible get the invitation resent?  I assume that was
> sent a year or two back, and my mail search skills are not proving up
> to the task.
>
> Thanks,
> Susan

Nevermind.  I found the invitation on the github site.  Going off for a
coffee to give it a few minutes to propagate the information to the MATT
page.

Posted by Susan Hinrichs <sh...@network-geographics.com>.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Susan Hinrichs <sh...@network-geographics.com>.

Posted by Susan Hinrichs <sh...@network-geographics.com>.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Also, note that nothing is changing (for now at least) re: how we make Github Pull Requests. You should make a fork of the main Github Apache Traffic Server repo (https://github.com/apache/trafficserver), to which you push your branches (typically named after the Jira #), and then you create the PR from this branch. Then the magic happens.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
Folks, the switchover has happened.
Please use either GitHub or our new canonical URL,