Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com> on 2009/11/22 04:44:23 UTC

Creating Employee

Hey List,

I found when I was creating an English employee that when you are
creating an employee in OFBiz [1] that the drop down field for State
does not have an "other" or "not listed" selection, can this be added as
its probably impossible to list all the states / counties in the world
in that drop down box and the second thing was that using the default
theme on the demo server after clicking create employee [1] the main
menu still says "Create Customer" & also next to the username "*
Customer will receive a temporary password by email."

Sorry if this not right way of doing things - should I have just created
JIRA issues or as they are small bugs just mail the list?

Cheers
Sam

[1] https://demo.ofbiz.org/partymgr/control/NewEmployee

Re: Creating Employee

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes please create Jira issues for these. Is the 2d issue only with default theme (Bizness Time) ?

Jacques

From: "Sam Hamilton" <sa...@sh81.com>