Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Chris O'Connell <oc...@gorillachicago.com> on 2010/03/23 15:29:09 UTC

Upgrading from 2.3.0 to 2.3.4

My client has requested that we upgrade from our current iBatis version
(2.3.0) to 2.3.4.  Since this is a 'minor version' upgrade, I don't
anticipate any issues, but I was wondering if the community has any
'gotchas' that I should be on the lookout for.

We are running all web applications in weblogic 9.2, java 5 and we are using
Spring 2.5 for MVC/integration.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Chris

Re: Upgrading from 2.3.0 to 2.3.4

Posted by Michael Schall <mi...@gmail.com>.
Watch the first change in the release.txt from version 2.3.1

 o Removed maxTransactions, maxRequests, maxSessions from configuration, all
are now controlled by the resource providers

We were (unknowingly) relying on these throttles and had a couple of tense
days figuring out how to have the container control these settings.

Mike