Posted to users@maven.apache.org by an...@nokia.com on 2006/05/04 19:12:15 UTC

organizationUrl with ','

Hi,

my organization has ',' in their URL:
http://www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,64463,00.html

when I try to enter that in the pom and generate the site, the team overview does not pick up the complete URL, but only the part after the last ',' - is there a chance to get around it? Even enclosing it in a CDATA does not do the trick.

Andreas Ebbert-Karroum
  Senior Software Design Engineer - Nokia Networks Services / Middleware
  phone: +49-211-94123928, fax: +49-211-94123838
  Heltorfer Straße 1, 40472 Düsseldorf, Germany

________________________________

This message is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please delete it from your system. You should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Internet communications are not secure and therefore Nokia GmbH does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. Thank you.

Nokia GmbH, Nokia Networks is a German Company. Further information about the Company is available from its principal offices at Heltorferstrasse 1, D-40472, Düsseldorf, Germany and from the website at http://www.nokia.com/
________________________________

Re: organizationUrl with ','

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
With the latest version of the site plugin, 2.0-SNAPSHOT, it works
correctly for me.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: organizationUrl with ','

Posted by Eric Redmond <er...@gmail.com>.
Try to replace the comma with an XML, or URL entity
(http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/cgi_course/appendices/appendix2.html)

Eric