Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2016/03/17 02:49:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Yu Li

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Yu Li
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project. We appreciate all of Yu's generous contributions thus far and
look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Yu!

-n

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Yu Li

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Enis

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Welcome welcome Yu!

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Yu Li

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Yu Li!

-Mikhail

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Jerry He <je...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Congrats Yu Li!  Welcome!
>
> Jerry
>
> On Thursday, March 17, 2016, Victor Xu <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Yu Li (Jueding)!
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 3:51 PM Stephen Jiang <syuanjiangdev@gmail.com
> > <javascript:;>>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations, Yu!!!
> > >

> > > On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:57 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net
> <javascript:;>>

> > <javascript:;>>

> > Li
> > and

Michael Antonov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Yu Li

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
 Congrats Yu Li!  Welcome!

Posted by Victor Xu <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Yu Li (Jueding)!

Posted by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Yu!!!

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
One of us!

Posted by Heng Chen <he...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Yu!  :)

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 张铎 <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
 Congratulations, Yu.

Keep up the good work.

Posted by liushaohui <li...@xiaomi.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

-Shaohui Liu

Posted by Ashish Singhi <as...@gmail.com>.
Many Congratulations!

Re:Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Yu Li

Posted by Chunhui Shen <zj...@163.com>.
Congratulations. !!!!

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome Yu Li..