Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by arashbahal <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/01 08:53:58 UTC

hi all
i have used <s:inputSuggestAjax tag in my jsf page :

<s:inputSuggestAjax id="pollerClass"
			value="#{ClassSuggestionBean.code}"
			suggestedItemsMethod="#{ClassSuggestionBean.getCodeSuggestions}">
			</s:inputSuggestAjax>

it calls the backbean getCodeSuggestions and it generates dojo javascripts
correctly
but it does not work in browser and does not suggest any thing.
also my backbean getCodeSuggestions method called twice this is source of
the backbean:

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.List;

public class ClassSuggestionBean {
	public String code;
    public String getCode() {
		return code;
	}
	public void setCode(String code) {
		this.code = code;
	}
	public List<String> getCodeSuggestions(String prefix){
            List<String> result = new ArrayList<String>();
            for (int i=0; i<20; i++){
                    String x = prefix + "_" +i;
                    result.add(x);
            }