Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pratibhaG <pr...@in2m.com> on 2008/06/06 11:37:04 UTC

Which EIP pattern can I use

Using camel I need to route my message to different applications in
sequential manner (not parallel)

1)suppose I have 2 applications app1 and app2 and want to send same message
say "hello" to both in sequential manner.
2) After routing my message to one application BUS needs to wait until
getting response back, and next it needs to send same message to next
application.

Please help

Pratibha

Re: Which EIP pattern can I use

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 3:37 AM, pratibhaG <pr...@in2m.com> wrote:

> Using camel I need to route my message to different applications in
> sequential manner (not parallel)
>
> 1)suppose I have 2 applications app1 and app2 and want to send same message
> say "hello" to both in sequential manner.
> 2) After routing my message to one application BUS needs to wait until
> getting response back, and next it needs to send same message to next
> application.

You'll need to use a static recipient list along with a pipeline to
work out the MEPs. Take a look at the docs for each here:

http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-eip.html

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: Which EIP pattern can I use

Posted by sandeep reddy <sa...@in2m.com>.

Even i am also facing same problem
so can any body help out to use which pattern would be useful to solve above
problem.

Thanks,
Sandeep.