Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/13 17:52:09 UTC

Happy Programmers Day

Hello All,

Every 256th day of the year (today) is "Programmers Day" in Russia
So I would like to congratulate everyone and "May the force be with you" :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Happy Programmers Day

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Didn't know it! I think should be adopted all over the world :). Thank you!

Re: Happy Programmers Day

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Happy Programmers Day!

--