Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/21 15:24:33 UTC

Update Pivot Web Site

Hi all,
in next days I have to destroy (temporarly I hope :-) ) the Pivot Web
Site and even Pivot downloads, because I have to update all them to a
new standard for infrastructure and publishing in ASF.

I hope to give only little down of the service, sorry for this but
it's an important step (after this we will be able to publish changes
without having a delay).

Tell me in case of problems.

Cheers,
Sandro

Re: Update Pivot Web Site

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
the switch to the new asf publishing infrastructure even for the Pivot
Web Site has been done (something still has to be completed but should
be little things ...). Now we should be able to see changes "live" in
Web Browsers without delays when committing pages into svn (in the
/site/trunk/deploy folder).

If during browsing in the Web Site you see that something is
missing/wrong/other, please tell us.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Update Pivot Web Site

Fwd: Update Pivot Web Site

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
just committed (in revision 508) all Pivot-2.0.1 distro files to the
new (distro-only) svn:

http://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/pivot/

It's not clear to me if all worlwide mirrors will start to synchronize
with this ... I have to ask some more info to infra.

Asap I'll update web pages to link this, but I'll wait some time
before deleting existing files from old dist folder (inside dev svn).
But the hard part (destroy the web site and checkout newly, and ensure
that all is good the same) still has to be done ... let's update.

Bye,
Sandro