Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by aseem sharma <as...@yahoo.co.in> on 2012/08/05 09:31:10 UTC

From 3.2.1 to OpenOffice 3.4

Dear Development Team members,
I am having open office 3.2.1. After instillation massage showing update. Now start updating 3.4 it showing 145MB / 11 hrs to download. 11Hrs for downloading is very big time,not able to download for personal use. For cooperate office is OK team can do it.
It should not be take more than few minutes to download & instillation. Do some improvement on it.
Thanks Aseem Sharma

Re: From 3.2.1 to OpenOffice 3.4

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 15:56:36 +0800 (SGT)
aseem sharma <as...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> not able to download after few minuets showing error.

If you have slow download speeds because of poor Internet connection, you should use a P2P (torrent) option to download.

If you can get the 145 MB file from a corporate downloa, trabsfer it to your personal machine by USB stick or by CD, and install it there.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: From 3.2.1 to OpenOffice 3.4

Posted by aseem sharma <as...@yahoo.co.in>.